ACTIVITY 1. PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND COORDINATION
Name of activity / sub-activity
Sub-activity 1.1. Coordination and management of activities
- Formation of the 9 students, employed as hydrological technicians in the project promoter’s implementation team, was achieved from the point of view of activity 1 through involvement in the organization of information events, dissemination of project results. Three of the nine students are currently employed in the structures of the National Meteorological Administration – Târgu Mureş Branch, and Someş-Tisa Water Basin Administration. A student has become a doctor of science and is employed at the Faculty of Geography in Cluj-Napoca; a student is employed within a structure within the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- In order to elaborate the integrated final study, all the procedures for obtaining the opinions for carrying out the research activity in the two Natura 2000 sites were started from the very beginning, a series of fieldworks, data collection, completion of inventory sheets, consultation of bibliographic sources, creation of cartographic materials, processing of statistical data.All individual studies were centralized and synthesized as a single study.
- For the preparation of the 20 monthly monitoring reports, the following activities were carried out: daily management of the project team members, permanent communication with the project partners, professional coordination of working phases, working periods and budget lines, completion of activity reports monthly work of each member of the project teams, solving the issues related to the hired personnel (concluding employment contracts, extending the activity, suspending work contracts, filing a request for leave, etc.), solving the clarifications sent by the Program Operator, making the requests submitted by Program Operator on the implemented activities or achieved indicators.
- Managing the activity of the project team members, communicating permanently with the partners, preparing the individual activity reports and monthly monitoring reports, participating in certain information events organized by the Program Operator, elaborating the necessary documentation for submitting for approval the 3 additional acts submitted by the Promoter the elaboration of the clarifications received from the Program Operator, the submission of requests by the Program Operator regarding the implemented activities or the achieved indicators were the actions underlying the elaboration and submission for the validation of the expenditures of 5 intermediate progress reports.
Sub-activity 1.2. Financial management
- The management of the financial-accounting activity, the planning and management of the public procurement procedures, the elaboration of the intermediate progress reports, the clarification of the clarifications received from the Program Operator constituted the actions underlying the elaboration and submitting for the validation of the expenditures for 5 progress reports).
- Based on the implementation of the project activities and the indicators achieved, as well as by completing the intermediary progress reports, the final progress report was created.
Accomplished results of the activity/sub-activities
|Name of activity / sub-activity||Accomplished results||Implementation period||Sustainability|
|Activitaty 1. Project management and coordination|
|Sub-activity 1.1. Coordination and management of activities
|9 students trained as Hydrological Technicians||September 2015-April 2017||Expertise usable in other projects or in the main business.|
|1 final integrated study||September 2015-April 2017||Informed local communities on the benefits of ecosystem services|
|Monthly Monitoring Report||September 2015-April 2017||Monitoring the implementation of the program|
|Intermediary progress report (technical)||September 2015-April 2017||Monitoring the implementation of the program|
|Sub-activity 1.2. Financial management
|Intermediary Progress Report (Financial)||September 2015-April 2017||Monitoring the implementation of the program|
|Final report||September 2015-April 2017||Monitoring program implementation, strategic control, possible corrective actions for future project calls|